Have your kids help make a chicken nugget pizza, and they’ll eat their dinner!
- 1 package of pita bread
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup ham, diced
- 7–8 TysonÂ® chicken nuggets, diced
- Spoon about a tablespoon of sauce onto a pita bread.
- Cover with cheese.
- Head up the TysonÂ® chicken nuggets according to the package.
- Slice up the chicken nuggets into bite size pieces.
- Then add the ham and nugget pieces to the pizza.
- Add a little more cheese, and then cook in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Category: Snack / Meal
- Cuisine: American