I love quick weeknight meals. Even as a homeschool family, we are super busy on weeknights, and a dinner I can make in less than 30 minutes like this Easy Chicken Alfredo using Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips is perfect for those busy nights.
This meal is great because it’s ready in a little over 20 minutes.
With these chicken breast strips I can whip up a back-to-school dinner in a flash. One of my kids’ favorite meals is chicken fettuccine alfredo, and I can make it in less than 20 minutes with Tyson® Grilled and Ready®.
How do you make Easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo?
Follow the package to make the fettuccine.
After the pasta is in the boiling water, it’s time to whip up the chicken alfredo.
First, add a little olive oil to the pan.
Then, add about 2 cups of the chicken breast strips to the pan. Since they are already cooked, they are ready in just a few minutes.
Once they are hot, pour in a 24 oz jar of classic alfredo sauce with the chicken and turn the heat down to medium low.
Fill the empty alfredo jar about half way with water, give it a good shake. Then, pour it into the sauce and mix it up.
Once it’s bubbling a little, turn the fire down to low, and let it simmer while the pasta cooks.
Once the pasta is finished, drain it. Next, pour in the chicken alfredo and mix well.
More Easy Weeknight Meals
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tomato Beef Stew
- Creamy Chicken Pasta Bake
- Cowboy Brisket Casserole
Easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Make an easy weeknight dinner with TysonÂ® Grilled and ReadyÂ® Chicken Breast Strips! In less than 20 minutes, dinner is ready!
- 16 oz fettuccine alfredo
- 24 oz classic alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of TysonÂ® Grilled and ReadyÂ® Chicken Breast Strips
- Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions.
- While the fettuccine is cooking, start cooking the TysonÂ® Grilled and ReadyÂ® Chicken Breast Strips.
- Add about a tablespoon of olive oil to a pan, turn the fire to medium high and add the chicken breast strips.
- Since they are already cooked, it takes just minutes. When they are seared and hot, add the jar of alfredo sauce and turn the heat to medium low.
- Fill the alfredo jar half way with water, give it a good shake, and then pour it into the sauce.
- Once the sauce starts to bubble a little, turn the heat to low and let it simmer while the pasta finishes.
- Once the pasta is done, drain.
- Then, add the chicken alfredo sauce, mix up well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!
Visit Our Other Blogs!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.