This is a sponsored post for Dollar Tree and The Blueprint Social. All opinions are 100% my own.
I was just at Dollar Tree stocking up, and I couldn’t believe all the Halloween stuff they had this year. They seem to get more every year. I was able to make this Beware of Monster Wreath completely from Halloween stuff from Dollar Tree.
Beware of Monster Wreath
- 4 Creepy Cloths
- 1 pkg of BEWARE tape
- 2 Skeleton hands
- Wire wreath
- hot glue gun
- Take one creepy cloth and set aside to be the hanger.
- Completely open the creepy cloths, then take one at a time, gather it and wrap it around the wire wreath. Do this for all 3 cloths. Tuck the ends of the creepy cloths and hot glue in place, except the very last one.
- Next, leave about a foot of leftover creepy cloth out to take down behind the middle of the wreath.
- Cut about an 18 inch length from the one creepy cloth you set aside. Wrap it once around the top of the wreath and knot it with a bit hanging down. This will be what you hang it from.
- Now to the skeleton hands. I placed one on the top and one on the bottom. With the hot glue gun, I tucked the end of each hand into some of the creepy cloth.
- Then, wrap the “Beware” tape around middle of the wreath twice. Secure the ends with hot glue or tape.
- Add any extra embellishments you’d like such as spiders, bugs, etc.
And you’re done!