This is a sponsored post for The J.M. Smucker Company. All opinions are my own. #SundaeFundae
Remember a few weeks ago when I shared with you my trip to Walmart with all those fun ice cream toppings? Well here they are!! One of the easiest desserts to make any day of the week is a sundae. Let’s have a Sundae Fundae!
There are just so many fun choices for ice cream toppings with Smuckers – from Marshmallow to Salted Caramel. I found them all at Walmart.
All I have to do is pull out the Smucker’s ice cream and toppings, and everyone makes their sundae exactly how they want it.
Every once in awhile I like to make a batch of homemade ice cream, and I love to make it a super simple no churn style. My family loves Cookie Butter, and I thought I’d surprise them with a batch of Cookie Butter Ice Cream.
First, whip the whipping cream until it forms hard peaks — which means, when you take the beater out of it the peaks will stay standing up.
In a separate dish mix together the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and vanilla (or vanilla bean paste).
Fold in the whipped cream gently with the milk mixture.
Next, microwave the cookie butter for about 30 seconds to make it runny. Then, drizzle it over the cream mixture and gently fold it in. Do this 2-3 times.
Then, freeze it for about 5-6 hours before serving.
Two favorite ingredients - ice cream and cookie butter together at last.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla (or 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste)
- 1/2 jar of cookie butter
- Whip the whipping cream until hard peaks form. When you pull up the beater and the peaks stay.
- In a separate freezer dish combine the milk, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Zap the cookie butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fold in the whipping cream into the milk mixture, gently.
- Drizzle a third of the cookie butter onto the ice cream mixture and gently fold it in. Do this 1-2 more times.
- Then drizzle a little bit more on top before placing it in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Remove from freezer and dish it up!
With our cookie butter ice cream, my favorite toppings were Marshmallow and Salted Caramel. What better way to cool off a hot summer night with Sundae Fundae?