Make Sandy Beach Pudding Cups with the kids.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar to make edible sand.
- Cut the Airhead Extreme Rainbow Ribbons into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Each kid opens their pudding cup.
- Scoop about a tablespoon on the top of each pudding cup.
- Add a Peachie O as a life preserver.
- Add a Airhead Extreme as a beach towel.
- Lay a Sour Patch Kid or Teddy Graham on the towel.
- Finish off with a drink umbrella.
You do not have to stick with my topping suggestions. Go wild with the fun candy additions to your pudding cups. Add a gummy shark or octopus or have a Teddy Graham and a Sour Patch Kid both with a beach towel. Have fun and let the kids do it themselves!
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: pudding, pudding cups, beach dessert, dessert, kids can make