There’s nothing like making fun memories with my kids because I know they’ll remember the crazy things we make together like Lady Bug Cookies or Easter Cheesecake Bars. This Easter, I’m making Flower Pot Pudding Cups with pudding cups. This is a sponsored post.
These are very easy to make, and your kids can totally help! My preschooler loved adding the crushed Oreos and sprinkles to each pudding cup. She was so excited when her big brother and sister ate her creations.
How do you make Flower Pot Pudding Cups?
For our Flower Pot Pudding Cups, you’ll need Super Snack Packs in chocolate, small lollipops, green sprinkles (I found some with little Easter eggs), marshmallows (I found egg-shaped ones), and Oreos.
Begin by taking the tops off each of the Super Snack Packs. Then, sink a marshmallow into the middle of each pudding cup.
Next, take one sleeve of Oreos, remove the filling, and crush the cookies. I like to use a food processor to get it nice and fine quickly. Then, cover the top of the pudding with the crushed Oreos.
Now we have to make the flowers for our flower pots. I used egg-shape marshmallows. They were a little to thick, so I cute each one in half to form the petals of the flower.
Next, heat up a small amount of white chocolate candy melts or chips. Then, you’ll dip the bottom of each egg into the chocolate and attach it to the lollipop. You’ll do this for 5 petals all around the lollipop. Make sure to leave the flowers for a few minutes to harden before you pick it up.
Once the flower lollipop is hard and ready to pick up, insert the bottom of the lollipop into a marshmallow. Then, insert it into the pudding cup. You might need to add a couple extra marshmallows to get it to stand up straight.
Next, add green sprinkles over the top of the crushed Oreos to look like grass. And, that is it! These would be fun for an Easter party or just for fun at home!
More Easter Ideas
- Scavenger Hunt for Easter Egg Hunt Clues
- Peter Rabbit Inspired Carrot Cake Carrots
- DIY Loop Yarn Easter Wreath
- Little Chickie Nest Pudding Cups
- PEEPS® Bunny Brownies
Make some little Flower Pot Pudding Cups for Easter
- 6 pack of Super Snack Pack pudding in Chocolate
- 1 sleeve of Oreo cookies – filling removed
- about 30 egg-shaped marshmallows
- 6 small lollipops
- 1/4 cup white chocolate melts/chips
- Green sprinkles
- Open all 6 pudding cups
- Crush the Oreo cookies for “dirt,” in a food processor preferably
- Cut 15 marshmallows in half
- Remove 6 lollipops from packaging
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions
- Dip the bottom of each marshmallow into the chocolate and put each around the lollipop.
- Let the flower petals completely harden before moving the lollipops.
- Add 1-2 marshmallows into the center of the pudding cup
- Put the crushed Oreos on top of the pudding cup.
- Place 1-2 marshmallows onto the stick of the lollipop and insert it into the pudding cup.
- Pour green sprinkles all over the top of the crushed Oreos.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American