Make some little Flower Pot Pudding Cups for Easter
- 6 pack of Super Snack Pack pudding in Chocolate
- 1 sleeve of Oreo cookies – filling removed
- about 30 egg-shaped marshmallows
- 6 small lollipops
- 1/4 cup white chocolate melts/chips
- Green sprinkles
- Open all 6 pudding cups
- Crush the Oreo cookies for “dirt,” in a food processor preferably
- Cut 15 marshmallows in half
- Remove 6 lollipops from packaging
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions
- Dip the bottom of each marshmallow into the chocolate and put each around the lollipop.
- Let the flower petals completely harden before moving the lollipops.
- Add 1-2 marshmallows into the center of the pudding cup
- Put the crushed Oreos on top of the pudding cup.
- Place 1-2 marshmallows onto the stick of the lollipop and insert it into the pudding cup.
- Pour green sprinkles all over the top of the crushed Oreos.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American