You will amaze the kids when you make these easy peasy Princess Puff Pastry Cream Cheese Tiara Tarts for your next princess party or just because for your little princesses and princes!
These little tarts are so easy to make and you can top them with any fresh fruits you’d like!
What do you need to make Princess Puff Pastry Cream Cheese Tiara Tarts?
You’ll need just a few things:
- frozen puff pastry
- strawberry or berry flavored cream cheese
- fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, etc.
- turbinado sugar (raw sugar)
- heavy cream
How do you make these Princess Puff Pastry Cream Cheese Tiara Tarts?
These are incredibly easy to make for a birthday party or just an afternoon snack to make your kids feel like royalty!
First, you’ll lay out a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and open the puff pastry sheet.
Cut the puff pastry sheet into 6 rectangles.
Use scissors to cut triangles like pictures in the top of each rectangle to make it look like a tiara.
Brush each tiara with cream. You can also use an egg wash for this step, but I have a child with a severe egg allergy, so we use alternatives. I find cream works just as well as egg to create that pretty golden brown color.
Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
Bake for about 15-17 minutes, until the tarts are golden brown.
Let them cool for a few minutes.
Then, slather each puff pastry with berry flavored cream cheese. I chose the berry flavors because they are colored pink and purple, perfect for princesses. But, you can totally use regular cream cheese and even sweeten it with a little powdered sugar. Or, you can skip cream cheese all together and use frosting, peanut butter, Nutella, or your favorite topping!
Then, add slices of your favorite fruits for the “jewels” of the tiaras.
This is a recipe that the kids can totally help create! I did the baking part and smearing the cream cheese, and my girls “decorated” their crowns with fruit.
More Princess & Fairytale Fun
We’re having lots of princess play this week. Check back for more fun tutorials, recipes, and more. Here’s a few for now:
- How to make Disney Inspired DIY Rapunzel Hair Pretend Play
- Free Kids Printable Princess Puzzle Pack
- Disney Inspired Beauty & the Beast Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Disney Inspired Beauty & the Beast Chocolate Spoons
- Disney Inspired Frozen Inspired Cheesecake Bars
- Tiana’s Frog Punch Drink inspired by Disney’s The Princess and the Frog
- Disney Princess Printable Lunch Box Riddles
- How to make a DIY Teddy Bear Princess Dress
- Princess Tea Party
More Pretend Play Fun
- How to make a Preschool Pretend Play Nail Salon
- How to Make Pretend Food Pumpkin Pie
- DIY Harry Potter Wizard Wands from Chopsticks
- How to make a Pirate Hook
- How to make Mermaid Starfish Wands
- How to Make a Yarn Beard
- Let’s Make a Dinosaur Tail!
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- berry cream cheese - strawberry, blueberry, berry
- strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and favorite fruits
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and open the puff pastry sheet.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 6 rectangles.
- Use clean kitchen scissors to cut triangles like pictures in the top of each rectangle to make it look like a tiara.
- Brush each tiara with cream and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes, until the tarts are golden brown.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Then, slather each puff pastry with berry flavored cream cheese (that's pink or purple!) and add slices of your favorite fruits for the "jewels" of the tiaras.
- Then they're ready to eat!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Then they’re ready to eat!