- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or plain or vanilla yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1–2 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz Twix Bites
- 4 oz Milky Way Bites
- Freeze mixing bowl for 10-15 minutes.
- Whip cream just until hard peaks form.
- Mix together sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, salt, and Twix and Milky Way Bites.
- Heat the Bites mixture continually for 30 seconds in the microwave, then stopping and stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Using the back of a spoon crush some of the cookies from the Twix Bites in the mixture.
- Mix in about 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the melted Bites mixture.
- Then, fold in the rest of the whipped cream, gently combining.
- Pour into a freezable container.
- Place in the freezer.
- Check after an hour, stirring the mixture.
- Allow to freeze for an additional 4-5 hours until thoroughly frozen.
- Serve and enjoy!