Take those gooey cake bars to the next level with pink sprinkled Gooey Unicorn Bars!
- 1 white cake mix
- 3 egg, divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- pink food coloring
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- sprinkles of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make crust layer, combine cake mix powder, 1 egg, and butter.
- Add pink food coloring to crust.
- Press dough into a greased 9×13 cake pan.
- For gooey layer, mix cream cheese, vanilla, 2 eggs, and powdered sugar together.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Topping things off with sprinkles of your choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 32-35 minutes.
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: gooey butter bars, gooey cake bars, unicorn cookie bars, unicorn dessert