This post contains affiliate links. We make a small commission if you make a purchase through these links.
Originally, this Bubblegum Budge was made with Duncan Hines Flavor Creations. It was a powdered flavoring they had for frosting and cakes. I used to use it all the time. But, they phased it out a few years ago, so now when I make Bubblegum Fudge, I use LorAnn flavor oils and pink food coloring gel.
I love to make crazy flavors for food like bubble gum and cotton candy. This fudge tastes just like bubblegum when you pop it in your mouth. My kids love it and frequently beg for me to make this treat. It’s very rich, so once piece is more than enough. And, you’ll want to wash it down with a big glass of cold milk.
This would make a perfect take home treat for a baby shower or birthday party. Wouldn’t this be just adorable in little boxes tied with pink twine? I sent some to school with my teenager in little cellophane bags for her friends.
I saw this gorgeous pink lemonade fudge from Shugary Sweets on Pinterest, and it sparked my imagination to top my fudge with some sparklies as well. I used, swedish sugar, candy melts, and hot pink sanding sugar, and it looks just lovely when it catches the light. You can find all these ingredients in the links in the recipe below!
This Bubblegum Fudge recipe is easy to make, delicious, and perfect for parties!
- 1 pkg white chocolate morsels
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp bubblegum lorann flavor oil
- 5-6 drops of pink food coloring gel
- Prepare an 8 x 8 dish with parchment paper.
- Combine white chocolate morsels and marshmallow creme in a large separate bowl.
- In a sauce pan combine sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and butter. Stir continuously on medium heat until boiling. When it reaches a boil, continue stirring for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and mix in the flavor oil and gel food coloring and mix.
- Pour the contents into the bowl with the marshmallow fluff and white chocolate morsels.
- With your mixer on medium, combine all ingredients until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Beat on medium for an additional minute until all is well mixed and smooth.
- Quickly pour into the 8 x 8 dish before it cools. It will cool quickly! Spread it evenly with a spatula. Allow to cool for about 2 hours until set.
- Once the fudge has cooled, melt about 1 cup of the pale pink candy melts in a squirt bottle. I did this in the microwave running it on defrost 1 minute at a time and then shaking it up until it was evenly liquid.
- Squirt lines back and forth of candy melts.
- Quickly spread the sanding sugar and swedish sugar pearls all over the candy melts while it's still warm.
- Let cool and then cut into 1-inch squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 357Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 0gSugar: 50gProtein: 3g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.