We go to the library all the time, and I love to share my love of reading with my kids. I made this HUGE Library Activity Pack for kids to incorporate activities with going to the library! There’s even a scavenger hunt you can do at the library with them.
I have loved the library since I was a little girl. I probably should have been a librarian, and I’m still seriously considering going back to school to get my Masters in Library Science. The library is my happy place.
What’s included in this Library Activity Pack for kids?
This activity pack is HUGE and full of 10 fun activities to do to get excited about the library! Plus, the answers are all included as well for the puzzles.
- Library Maze
- Design a Book Cover
- Library Facts Crossword Puzzle
- Library Word Search
- Book Reading Tracker
- Secret Message of the Library
- Color Your Own Bookmarks
- Design Your Own Bookmarks
- A Librarian’s Double Puzzle
- Library Scavenger Hunt
Download this HUGE Library Activity Pack for Kids
Looking for more Printable Fun?
Need some more things to keep everyone busy? Check out these:
- Fairytale Puzzle Pack
- Free Kids Shark Printable Games
- Mermaid Puzzle Pack
- Have a Fairytale Scavenger Hunt
- Free Preschool Ice Cream Shop Printable Game
- Free Preschool Grocery Store Printable Game
- Free Kids Back to School Printable Games
- Mystery Game Messages
- Let’s go on a Fairy Scavenger Hunt!
Even More Printables & Games
Looking for more activities? Check out even more fun games and puzzles in the store — including a HUGE pack of Scavenger Hunts for the whole year as well as a giant bundle of more fun-themed puzzles!