Did you take the kids on the fairytale scavenger hunt? Keep the fun going with this printable fairytale puzzle pack with themed puzzle worksheets.
My tween loves these puzzles, especially when it’s one of her favorite themes like fairytales. It’s a great option for some variety in your homeschooling. Plus, it’s also a great way to add to vocabulary lessons with fun words.
What Fairytale Printable Puzzles are included?
There are five games included in this printable pack. There are:
- A Fairytale Double Puzzle
- The Big Bad Wolf Maze
- A Fairytale Crossword Puzzle
- Magical Fairytale Message
- A Fairytale Seek & Find
Download the Files
Ready to download the files? Get them here:
More Fairytale Fun
We have recipes and activities that are perfect to continue the fun with fairytales. You can dress up, make a pirate map, drink a magical drink, and so much more!
There’s a tutorial to make a yarn beard to be one of dwarves in Snow White. There’s magical drinks that might turn you into a leprechaun. And, my personal favorite is all the magical sweet treat recipes we have. You’ll definitely want to try at least one — and they are all easy to make!
- Drink the Elixir of Fortune to be a leprechaun
- Make a Yarn Beard to be a dwarf in Snow White
- Drink a Honey Lavender Cream Soda to dream of fairytales
- Make an Edible Pirate Map for Peter Pan
- Make a Fleece Crown to be a Fairytale Prince or Princess
- Drink the Heart of Te Fiti from Moana
- Make some Cheesecake Bars from Frozen