Rainbow Cloud Twinkies are the perfect addition to any rainbow birthday party. They’re also a fun little treat to make with the kids.
- 3 cups white candy melts
- 1 can frosting
- Miniature marshmallows
- Pink, orange, yellow, green and blue gel food coloring
- Food safe paint brushes
- Frosting Piping bag
- Large star decorating tip
- Parchment paper
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Heat 3 cups of candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Place an unwrapped Twinkie on a slotted spoon or fork and use another spoon to coat the top and sides of the Twinkies with candy melts. Shake the excess candy melt off and set on a parchment paper liner baking sheet.
- Once all your Twinkies are covered, transfer the cookie sheet to the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden.
- Place a large star decorating tip in a frosting piping bag and place the piping bag into a glass with the edges folded over the edges of a glass.
- Use a food-safe paint brush to paint stripes of the food coloring vertically in the decorating bag in rainbow order.
- Fill the bag with frosting and twist the top closed.
- Frost the top of each Twinkie from one end to the other is a wavy back and forth design.
- Dab a bit of white frosting the end and stick mini marshmallows on the white frosting.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Unicorn Twinkies, Rainbow Twinkies, Rainbow Cloud Twinkies,