I just love themed food and drinks, so in honor of the new Ant-Man and the Wasp movie, I’ve got your Ant-Man Shrinking Punch — perfect for the kids!
Are you excited for the next movie in the Marvel Universe? Ant-Man and the Wasp is coming soon! I hav some huge Marvel fans in my house. My teens can’t wait for this one! And, I’m just as excited. I just love Evangeline Lilly from when she was on Lost.
Checkout the new trailer:
Do your kids need a drink to shrink them down to ANT-MAN size? I love creating something fun like this for some creative play for my kids. And, it’s pretty tasty, too!
More Avengers & MCU Treats
- AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR – Cake Avengers Infinity Stones
- Avengers Infinity War Thanos Mocktail
- Iron Man Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Guardians of the Galaxy Edible Cookie Dough
- Spider-Man Spider Web Brownies
- Black Widow Popcorn Treat
- Marvel Black Panther Inspired Mocktail
Antman Shrinking Punch
- 4 cups Cranberry Raspberry juice
- 1 Orange freshly squeezed, no seeds
- 2 cups Orange juice
- 2 cup Seltzer water
- Cherries for garnish
- Orange slices jelly candy for garnish
- In a large pitcher add all liquids and stir to combine.
- Once glasses are filled add garnishes.
Serving Size:8 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 93gFiber: 2gSugar: 67gProtein: 2g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!