I just love themed food and drinks, so in honor of the new Ant-Man and the Wasp movie, I’ve got your Ant-Man Shrinking Punch — perfect for the kids!
Are you excited for the next movie in the Marvel Universe? Ant-Man and the Wasp is coming soon! I hav some huge Marvel fans in my house. My teens can’t wait for this one! And, I’m just as excited. I just love Evangeline Lilly from when she was on Lost.
Checkout the new trailer:
Do your kids need a drink to shrink them down to ANT-MAN size? I love creating something fun like this for some creative play for my kids. And, it’s pretty tasty, too!
More Avengers & MCU Treats
- AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR – Cake Avengers Infinity Stones
- Avengers Infinity War Thanos Mocktail
- Iron Man Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Guardians of the Galaxy Edible Cookie Dough
- Spider-Man Spider Web Brownies
- Black Widow Popcorn Treat
- Marvel Black Panther Inspired Mocktail
- 4 cups Cranberry Raspberry juice
- 1 Orange freshly squeezed, no seeds
- 2 cups Orange juice
- 2 cup Seltzer water
- Cherries for garnish
- Orange slices jelly candy for garnish
- In a large pitcher add all liquids and stir to combine.
- Once glasses are filled add garnishes.
Serving Size:8 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 93gFiber: 2gSugar: 67gProtein: 2g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.