Do you ever pick up the chicken made fresh from the deli grocery stores? This 5 Minute Chicken Caesar Salad is perfect after grabbing a bag of ready to eat grilled chicken from the deli!
This is such an easy treat to make for a weeknight or anytime, and especially for Mom for Mother’s Day, even if you aren’t much of a cook!
Want to cook some quick chicken tenderloins instead?
Another option is making my quick and easy Quick Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins — they would be perfect for this salad! A pan of these take about 4 minutes to cook, so dinner is still less than 10 minutes!
What ingredients do you need to make this 5 Minute Chicken Caesar Salad?
- Family Size Caesar Salad Kit
- romaine lettuce – 11.5 ounces
- dressing – 3 ounces
- pepper – 1 teaspoon
- parmesan cheese – 1/4 cup
- croutons – 1 cup
- Deli prepared grilled chicken – 3 pounds
How do you make this 5 Minute Chicken Caesar Salad
Take everything out of the bags and place it into a large salad bowl and toss.
Quickly slice the chicken and place on top of the salad.
If you’re making the chicken tenderloins yourself, follow the easy directions for the chicken in this Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins Recipe.
What else can you add to this salad?
- Hardboiled sliced eggs
- Red bell pepper slices
- Sliced Red Onion
What can you serve along side this 5 Minute Chicken Caesar Salad?
- Easy Garlic Bread with English Muffins
- How to make Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Roasted Tomato Feta Crostini with Balsamic Glaze
More Salad Ideas
- How to Make an Amazing Greek Salad with Steak Bites
- Seven Layer Salad Wrap with Hard Boiled Eggs
- Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad
- Hot Tortellini Salad
- Easy Grilled Chicken Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette
Family Size Caesar Salad Kit
- romaine lettuce - 11.5 ounces
- dressing - 3 ounces
- pepper - 1 teaspoon
- parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup
- croutons - 1 cup
- Take everything out of the bags and place it into a large salad bowl and toss.
- Quickly slice the chicken and place on top of the salad.
- Serve immediately!
- If you're making the chicken tenderloins yourself, follow the easy directions for the chicken in this Honey Garlic Chicken Tenderloins Recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.