This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell’s Soup Company . All opinions are 100% mine.
Sundays are our lazy days when my husband can make his own meal. I’ve found that Campbell’s Chunky soups are perfect to satisfy his hunger because they’re loaded with big pieces of meat & vegetables. They’re easy to make and come in flavors guys love. One thing I like to have around when we have soup is fresh bread. It’s a great way to sop up those wonderful flavors. One of my husband’s favorites is Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart bread. My whole family enjoys this when we have soup. It pairs so perfectly with soups like Campbell’s Chunky. Here’s how I like to make it: If you have a bread knife it makes cutting the bread so much easier without damaging it. I just cut slices lengthwise and then width wise. Next, I melt the butter. For this particular recipe, I used a sea salt/olive oil butter. It tastes amazing! But, you can use any butter you like. Add the chopped roasted garlic and chopped parsley to the butter, and mix it up just before pouring it on. I’m all about quick and easy, so I buy my parsley already chopped. If you like to roast your own garlic, I shared this easy recipe over at Texas Women Bloggers. However, if your local grocery store has an olive bar, you can usually find roasted garlic cloves on it. I am addicted to garlic and keep a container in my fridge all the time. I love to buy the fresh mozzarella and cut it up into chunks. Then, I tuck it into the bread slices all over the loaf. Once you’ve done that, just wrap up the bread in foil and bake for 15 minutes. Then, remove the foil, and bake for an additional 5 minutes before serving. Then, it’s ready to eat! Be warned, this will be devoured!Print
- 1 boule loaf of bread – crusty, sourdough, or italian
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 1 bulb of garlic, roasted and chopped coarsely
- 2 teaspoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice the loaf both horizontal and vertical, but not all the way through the bread to create easy squares.
- Melt the butter and then add the garlic and parsley to it.
- Pour the butter over the entire loaf, making sure it goes deep inside the bread.
- Slice up the mozzarella into small pieces, and tuck them throughout the entire loaf.
- Wrap completely in foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Look at those big pieces of pork! Perfect to satisfy even a football-sized hunger. The next time you’re having Campbell’s Chunky soups try pouring it over rice or a steaming hot baked potato. Those are some of our favorite ways to serve it up. Those big pieces of meat pair perfectly with the potato for a delicious taste. Don’t forget to check out some more delicious Campbell’s recipes.