It’s time again for the Peanut Butter Bash! This time our ingredients were peanut butter and maple syrup! I went a little healthy and made Vegan Peanut Butter Pie! It’s drizzled in dark chocolate, which is vegan, too.Print
Vegan Peanut Butter Pie
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
An easy peasy vegan dessert!
- 1 package of mini pie shells
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Chill the coconut milk. If you have the time, put it in the fridge overnight. If you DON”T have the time, wrap the can in a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Do not shake the coconut milk. Open it carefully and scoop out the cream that has risen to the top. Do not use the coconut water.
- Combine the coconut milk (about 1/2 cup), the peanut butter, and maple syrup and whip until creamy.
- Spoon into 4 small graham cracker crusts.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips and then drizzle over the top of each tart.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
I was trying to grab some ideas from Pinterest, when I saw a few recipes for peanut butter mousse made vegan style with coconut cream. I thought it would make a great little mini pie.
I read all over the place about putting the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight and then scoop the cream off the top the next day. Who the heck has time for that? Not me. So, here’s my little secret to getting the cream in just 30 minutes:
- Wet a paper towel and wring it out just a little.
- Wrap it around the can of coconut cream
- Put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When you pull it out the paper towel should be hard from being frozen.
- Voila! You open the can and the cream has risen to the top!
This recipe is so easy peasy, and what’s even better? It’s no bake!
All you have to do it make the peanut butter mousse, put it in the mini pie shells, refrigerate for an hour, and then melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle on the pies.
Maple Peanut Butter Fudge from Miranda of Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake & Maple Frosting from Gina of Kleinworth & Co.
Maple Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting from Emma of Bake Then Eat
Vegan Peanut Butter Pie from Stephanie of The TipToe Fairy
Looking for more peanut butter recipes? Try these:
- Brownie Ice Cream Poke Cake
- Cinnamon Banana Doodle Muffins
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Donuts
Peanut butter pie is the bomb! I love that this recipe is vegan!
I love peanut butter and I think this would be an awesome alternative! Thanks for sharing this recipe!
I really love Peanut butter and this would be a great recipe in Vegan. I absolutely want to try this.
Mmm sounds delicious! I’m gluten free too so I’d have to make the pie shells :/
I am a peanut butter fiend–these recipes look so good. I’m definitely going to try the mini pies!
This looks fabulous! What a great dessert for the holiday season!
Peanut Butter is my favorite, I would love what it taste, I’m sure my hubby and kids would love this too. Thank you for your fantastic peanut butter pie.
Yum that looks delicious! I know my father in law would love this, he is a an o anything peanut butter
Oh my goodness, the pies look amazing. I love that this recipe is vegan.
That sounds so delicious! I don’t eat strictly vegan but I love changing up my diet to get new things in.
I’m not a vegan, but this looks pretty good. My son is a peanut butter fan, so he’d probably enjoy it.