An easy peasy vegan dessert!
- 1 package of mini pie shells
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Chill the coconut milk. If you have the time, put it in the fridge overnight. If you DON”T have the time, wrap the can in a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Do not shake the coconut milk. Open it carefully and scoop out the cream that has risen to the top. Do not use the coconut water.
- Combine the coconut milk (about 1/2 cup), the peanut butter, and maple syrup and whip until creamy.
- Spoon into 4 small graham cracker crusts.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips and then drizzle over the top of each tart.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan