Have your weeknight dinner ready in a less than 30 minutes with these Sheet Pan Cajun Rice Bowls.
- 1 package of Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips
- 1 large zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 large squash, sliced thin
- about 20 stalks of asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees.
- Spray the sheet pan liberally with cooking oil spray.
- Thinly slice the squash and zucchini.
- Thinly slice the bell peppers.
- Cut the stalks of asparagus to about 6-7 inches in length.
- Spread all the veggies on the sheet pan.
- Drizzle the veggies with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the veggies with salt and Cajun seasoning.
- Add the Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips to the sheet pan.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, until the veggies look done.
- While the veggies are cooking, prepare 2 cups of uncooked brown rice.
- When the rice is done, fluff it.
- Prepare 4 bowls each with 1 cup of cooked brown rice, and top with veggies and Blackened Chicken Strips.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Cajun
Keywords: rice bowls, cajun sheet pan, cajun chicken, blackened chicken, chicken rice bowls