This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Have you ever had a Coke de Mexico Coca-Cola? Lucky for me, I live in Texas, where we can find these all the time. Coke de Mexico is made with real sugar and not high fructose corn syrup. They are delicious!
You can find them in a case at Sam’s Club with the other Coca-Cola products. It’s a real treat when I bring these home. Everybody knows how good they taste.
I bought a case to have for a little holiday party. The 24-packs are perfect for your holiday gatherings! You can also find 4-packs of 2-liter Coke and Diet Coke at a special price of $3.98 at Sam’s Club during the holiday season.
I also had grand plans to upcycle the bottles into something perfect for gift giving. I thought a set of Coca-Cola glass bottles filled with infused vinegar and oil would be a great gift. Before that, I used a bottle of Coke to make Coca-Cola Brownies with Vanilla Bean Cheesecake.
I bought the big box of brownie mix they have at Sam’s Club. I made the recipe for cake-like brownies, but instead of the liquid, I used Coke.
Then, I whipped up some vanilla bean cheesecake and added it on top and swirled. Cheesecake swirled brownies are my favorite dessert.
Oh my gosh, these are so good. And, whenever I make them, they disappear in a flash!
Table of Contents
More Brownie Recipes
Brownies with Coke and swirled with vanilla bean cheesecake
- 1 brownie mix package
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Coca-Cola
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped out OR 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 x 8 pan.
- Combine eggs, brownie mix, and Coca Cola until moistened.
- Pour into the pan.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla bean seeds or vanilla bean paste, egg yolk, and powdered sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls on top of the brownies, and gently swirl.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until done.