Get ready for St. Patrick’s Day with this fun printable Roll a Four Leaf Clover Game for the kids. Fill your clover first to win! This post contains affiliate links.
You’ll get two versions with this free printable – an easy version perfect for preschoolers and a harder version with addition perfect for elementary school age kids! This post contains affiliate links.
What do you need to play the Roll a a Four-Leaf Clover Game?
- Download and print the free Roll a Four Leaf Clover Game PDF for each player.
- For the easy version:
- 1 die or dice for each person to have their own die.
- For the harder version:
- 2 dice or enough dice for each person to have two dice.
- Colored candies (M&Ms, Skittles, Smarties, etc.) or chocolate kisses.
- Everyone needs 25 candies
- If you don’t have candy – Cherrios or other cereal work or even coloring the circles in with a color or marker.
- Print on regular 8.5 x 11 inch paper or print on cardstock and laminate for use over and over again.
How do you play the Roll a Four Leaf Clover Game?
Roll one die.
Place a candy on the color circle you roll.
First to fill their entire four leaf clover WINS!
Each player takes a turn and rolls the die. The player places a candy on the color that corresponds to their roll.
If a player rolls and already has all those colors covered with candy, they skip their turn.
PLAY IN REVERSE- Each player covers all the circles with candy and removes a piece of candy that corresponds to their roll. The first one to empty their clover WINS!
Get the Files
Fill out this form to get the files for this game!
More Leprechaun Fun
- Elixir of Fortune
- Free Printable Kids Leprechaun Hunt for Gold
- Let’s Make a Leprechaun Trap!
- A Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt
- 5 Free Kids St. Patrick’s Day Printable Games
- Let’s make some Shamrock Pretzel Pops
- Shamrock Shake Ice Cream Muffins
- St. Patrick’s Day DIY Irish Blessing
- Lucky Leprechaun Hats
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!