It’s time for the Peanut Butter Bash! This time our ingredients were Peanut Butter and White Chocolate, which are perfect ingredients for a holiday treat.
I made those lovely three-ingredient peanut butter cookies. It’s just peanut butter, sugar and eggs.
Once they had cooled completely I dipped them in the white chocolate.
Then, I dipped them in the butterfinger crushed candy, and set them to harden for a few minutes.
If you love peanut butter, these are a delicious cookie! And, they come out looking so fancy.Print
This is a super easy cookie that comes out looking amazing!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 crushed butterfinger candy
- Combine ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Use a small scoop and scoop out cookie dough onto pan.
- Take a fork and press down cookie one way, then press the other way.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving for 30 minutes at a time and then stirring until smooth. You may need to add 1/2 a teaspoon of oil to smooth it out.
- Dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate and immediately into the butter finger candy.
- Set on parchment or wax paper and let harden.
- Category: Cookie
- Cuisine: American
If you’re a blogger and would like to join the Peanut Butter Bash. You can do so HERE.
If you’re looking for some great Peanut Butter recipes, joint our Facebook group HERE.
Looking for more peanut butter recipes? Try these: