This is a super easy cookie that comes out looking amazing!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 crushed butterfinger candy
- Combine ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Use a small scoop and scoop out cookie dough onto pan.
- Take a fork and press down cookie one way, then press the other way.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving for 30 minutes at a time and then stirring until smooth. You may need to add 1/2 a teaspoon of oil to smooth it out.
- Dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate and immediately into the butter finger candy.
- Set on parchment or wax paper and let harden.
- Category: Cookie
- Cuisine: American