This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club . All opinions are 100% mine.
We’ve been driving to the Texas coast for summer vacation for the past few years. Like clockwork, when it begins to warm up, my youngest always asks when we’re going to the beach again. My kids just love the beach.
Our road trips always take us to South Texas. One year it was Corpus Christi and Padre Island. Last year we stayed in a cabin right on the beach in Rockport and took a ferry over to Port Aransas. This year we’re in Galveston with Tropical Storm Bill. We’re having a pretty good time and finding things to do indoors while we wait out the storm.
Every year before our road trip, my husband, Nate, is always good about checking the car maintenance. Here’s what he usually checks:
- Check the engine oil. If your next oil change is due soon, take care of it before you leave.
- If the battery’s cranking speed seems slow, check to see if it needs replacing.
- Change the air filter if you haven’t recently.
- Look for anything irregular like leaks.
- Check for wear and tear on tires as well as tire pressure, including the spare.
Head to your local Sam’s Club for the #DareToCompare event to get everything checked and new tires before your next summer trip!
The Sam’s Club #DareToCompare all-in tire offer is unbeatable. They offer the best tire brands at the best “all-in” price, and they will match it!
The service is always top notch. If my dashboard tells me I have low tire pressure, I can easily pull up to the bay, and someone will check my tires and air them up as needed, super fast. I was just there two weeks ago getting a new battery installed because the cranking speed alerted me to the problem.
Here’s how the “Dare to Compare” offer works: Just bring a valid “all-in” quote from a tire sales and installation retailer to your Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center counter. It must be printed on dealer/retailer letterhead within the past 7 business days. The tire must be the same brand, same line, same load index and speed rating as the tire intended for purchase at Sam’s Club.
Sam’s Club does carry some club-specific tire lines – in these cases, Sam’s Club will compare the club-specific tire line to the equivalent general-market tire line. Sam’s Club considers the following tire lines to be equivalent and will price match accordingly:
- BFGoodrich Touring T/A
- BFGoodrich Advantage T/A
- Michelin Defender XT
- Michelin Defender
- Michelin X Radial LT2
- Michelin LTX M/S2
Right now Sam’s Club has some great deals going on:
- BF Goodrich $50/$70 off set of 4 – 5/6/2015 – 5/31/2015
- Michelin $70 off set of 4 – 5/14/2015 – 7/5/2015
- Pirelli $80 Instant Savings – 5/15/2015 – 7/12/2015
- Goodyear $70 off set of 4 – 6/24/2015 – 8/31/2015
Not only does Sam’s Club offer amazing prices on tires, but they also include the Tire Installation Package with each tire purchase. The Tire Installation Package makes this deal unbeatable! ($15/tire, $25/dually tire). Check it out!
The Sam’s Club Tire Installation Package* provides purchasing members with the following benefits and services for as long as they remain an active member of Sam’s Club:
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Lifetime Balancing
- Tire Lifetime Rotation
- A Value Stem
- No Charge Tire Lifetime Flat Repair
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Service
Wouldn’t this be perfect for your next summer road trip?
* Complete terms and conditions of all Sam’s Club warranties and services can be obtained at any Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center location.