- 2 cups whipping cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 vanilla bean, beans scraped out into the whipping cream
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- Whip the whipping cream on high in an electric mixer.
- Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk to the whipping cream.
- Scrape out the beans from half of a vanilla bean pod and add them to the cream mixture.
- Continue beating just until hard peaks form.
- Puree strawberries and peaches together with 1/4 cup of water.
- Add the cream mixture to a freezer safe container.
- Add the fruit puree to the top of the cream mixture and swirl with a knife.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or preferably overnight.