This is not your typical peach dump cake. It’s got milk chocolate toffee bits, and surprisingly, it tastes just divine!
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 can of peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bar Bits
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Pour the entire peach pie filling into an 8 x 8 pan and spread it out across the whole pan.
- Pour the yellow cake mix over the stop and swirl it a little.
- Sprinkle the chocolate toffee over the entire top.
- Cut a whole stick of butter into little squares and dot them all over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let it cool for at least 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream on top.
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: dump cake, easy dump cake, peach dump cake, pie filling dump cake, toffee dump cake