A super easy pecan praline recipe to make in the microwave!
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbs butter
- 6 oz chopped pecans
- Combine brown sugar, whipping cream, and butter in a large microwave safe bowl and mix until combined.
- Lay out sheets of wax paper to hold about a dozen pralines.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir in chopped pecans.
- Microwave for an additional 5 minutes. Stir and check to see if consistency has thickened to something like caramel sauce. If it’s still runny, continue microwaving for 3 minutes at a time, stirring and checking consistency.
- Let it cool for a minute or two, then spoon out each praline to be about 3 inches wide. I like to use a whoopie pie pan covered in wax paper.
- Work quickly as it will harden fast.
- Let cool for about an hour, then remove from wax paper and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American