Have you downloaded the Father’s Day Superhero Sheet for the kids to fill out? Next, you can download this free kids printable Father’s Day Puzzle Pack for the kids!
My tween loves these puzzles, so I love creating them for every holiday and theme we can imagine. It’s a great option for some variety in your homeschooling. Plus, it’s also a great way to add to vocabulary lessons with fun words.
What Father’s Day Printable Puzzles are included?
There are five games included in this printable pack. There are:
- Dad’s Day Crossword Puzzle
- A Father’s Day Double Puzzle
- Daddy Gets Home Maze
- A Father’s Day Seek n Find
- A Father’s Day Cryptogram
Download the Files
Ready to download the files? Get them here:
More Father’s Day Ideas
Need something to make Dad for Father’s Day? Get the kids involved with tie dyeing him some socks or making a delicious treat like Chili Cheese Puffs.
Here’s a few fun ideas that can get you started:
- Give Dad a Father’s Day Pirate Treasure Hunt
- Treat Dad to some Instant Pot Chili’s Skillet Queso
- Wrap Dad’s Gift in an Origami Shirt
- Make Tie Dye Socks for Dad
- 3-Ingredient Chili Cheese Puffs for Dad
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips