Do you worry about keeping things safe and clean like your cell phone, baby bottles, and more? With everything going on in the world right now, we don’t go out a lot, but when we come back home, I like to make sure things we took with us are as germ free as we can get them.
One thing we have that makes sanitizing everything when we get back home is our UV Sanitizer. It easily cleans our phones and other items that go out with us into the world. I was provided a sample of the 3 in 1 UV Sterilizer and Dryer by Coral UV to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Previously, I was only able to find a very small travel-sized UV Light Sanitizer. It works, but it can only fit a single cell phone at a time inside of it — which can take a long time if you have five cell phones to clean.
Coral UV 3-in-1 Sanitizer
With our new Coral UV 3-in-1 Sanitizer, I can fit so much more! Plus, it’s a chemical-free solution.
We are able to disinfect all of our cell phones at the same time as well every day items like our keys, masks, credit cards, and even the kids handheld games like the Switch and Switch Lite.
I actually gave one of these to my daughter. We just dropped her off this past weekend at her university to start her first semester of nursing school. This UV Sanitizer is able to hold all of her supplies from her stethoscope to her student nursing badge and other tools she’ll be carrying with her during her clinical rotations.
Sanitize and Sterilize things for Baby
You can use this UV sanitize for so much more. You can sanitize and sterilize bottles and feeding accessories for babies. Plus, it has a drying function so they don’t come out wet!
I love that you can easily sterilize and sanitize breast pump parts in this. In the past I’ve used sterilizing ziplock bags in the microwave with boiling water, but using the Coral UV, it’s so easy and completely mess free!
Plus, you can sanitize things your little ones bring along like pacifiers, teethers, and even their stuffed animals!
In addition, you don’t have to worry about a child opening the sanitizer. If the button is pushed, and it pops open, the sanitizer stops working immediately, and no UV light is exposed.
How does it work?
The Coral UV uses a high energy, artificial UV-C ray that breaks down the DNA of bacteria and germs and disrupts their ability to reproduce.
Unlike other types of disinfection, it doesn’t damage materials over time like steam sanitizers. It can also sanitize items in as little as 10 minutes, and requires hardly any maintenance.
What comes with it?
My UV sanitizer came with a small rack to fit at the top, so you have two levels for adding things.
It also came with replacement filters and the tools for replacing them.
Plus! My favorite part is that there is a QR code to easily get you started. Once you scan the code, your phone brings up FB messenger and it leads you through a super fast starting guide, so you’re up in running in just a few minutes with your new UV sanitizer!
What makes the Coral UV 3-in-1 Sanitizer Better?
- Accreditation & 3rd Party Testing – Coral UV can back up their claims of 99.9% UV-C sanitation with successful tests from accredited institutions.
- Minimal design – No one has room in their home for a UV-C sanitizer as large as a mini fridge. Coral UV is a top-open, compact sanitizer that naturally fits in with the rest of your kitchen, nursery, or living room. This helps to maintain consistent use.
- Stainless Steel Chamber – Reflective stainless steel ensures the sanitizing UV-C light reaches every corner inside the device.
- Drying function – A built in drying function is convenient for items you might rinse off beforehand, such as pacifiers and water bottles. Coral UV is one of the only sanitizers that has this option.
- Replaceable parts – Over a long period of time, UV-C lamps can lose some of their strength. Coral UV has replaceable bulbs included and for purchase on their website so you don’t have to eventually replace the entire unit.
Where can you get the Coral UV 3-in-1 Sanitizer?
You can find the Coral UV 3-in-1 Sanitizer right on Amazon Prime! Be sure to look for a coupon check box if it’s available to save money!
More Ideas to Help You Feel Safe
- Save Your Toilet Paper
- DIY Elastic Back Face Masks Tutorial
- Face Masks for Kids & Adults Tutorial
- How to Make Hand Wipes
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!