This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Post Consumer Brands. All opinions are entirely my own.
We’ve loved Nintendo since my husband and I were kids. Nowadays we play Super Mario together as a whole family. It’s always been one of our favorite games for all the Nintendo systems, so I was thrilled to learn there is going to be a new Super Mario Odyssey for the Nintendo Switch! Read on to see how you can win a prize pack with both!
We are so excited for the new Mario game that I whipped up a fun little treat with Golden Crisp® Cereal. We love the taste of this sweet and crunchy puffed wheat cereal. These Super Mario Question Mark Block treats are so fun for the kids to eat. Here’s how to make them:
In a large microwave-safe bowl melt the butter for 30 seconds or until completely melted.
Add the marshmallows to the bowl and stir until they are coated in butter. Now heat the marshmallows for 1 minute and then stir. Then, heat the marshmallows in 30-second-increments and continue stirring until completely melted into goo.
Pour the entire box of Golden Crisp Cereal into the marshmallow goo and stir until it’s all well combined.
Allow the mixture to cool completely and harden. Once it’s done, cut into 12 squares.
Melt one bag of white chocolate chips in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth. Stir after each increment. Dip the top of each square into the white chocolate, then smooth the top of each square with a butter knife.
Set each square on a wire rack for excess drips and allow to harden.
Take the second bag of white chocolate chips and melt it in the same way as before. Fill a frosting bag with a piping tip with the chocolate and let it cool for just a minute or two. Pipe a question mark onto each square and allow to cool.Print
- 14.75 oz box Golden Crisp® cereal
- 2 bags 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- edible gold spray paint
- In a large microwaveable safe bowl melt the butter for 30 seconds or until completely melted.
- Add the marshmallows and stir to coat.
- Heat the marshmallows for 1 minute and then stir.
- Heat the marshmallows in 30 seconds increments and stir until completely melted into goo.
- Pour the entire box of Golden Crisp® Cereal into the marshmallow goo and stir until well combined.
- Grease a 13 x 9 pan.
- Pour the cereal mixture into the greased pan.
- Take a piece of wax paper, spray it with nonstick spray and lay it over the cereal mixture and press down to flatten it.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely and harden.
- Once it’s done, cut into 12 squares.
- Melt one bag of white chocolate chips in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth. Stir after each increment.
- Dip the top of each square into the white chocolate, then smooth the top of each square with a butter knife.
- Set each square on a wire rack for excess drips and allow to harden.
- Take the second bag of white chocolate chips and melt it in the same way as before.
- Fill a frosting bag, that has a piping tip, with the chocolate and let it cool for just a minute or two.
- Pipe a question mark onto each square and allow to cool.
- Spray each square with gold colored edible cake spray paint.
Do you want to win a Nintendo Switch? Read on to find out how!
Nintendo Switch is the latest gaming system from Nintendo that combines the power of a home console and the mobility of a handheld device. So you can take it with you to play the games you love.
It comes with both a main unit and left and right Joy-Con, so right out of the box it’s an awesome multiplayer experience for the whole family – which is perfect for the new Super Mario Odyssey game!
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey is the newest Mario adventure coming to the Nintendo Switch 10/27/17! Mario goes on a globe-trotting 3-D adventure that also includes a new ability to collect Moons to power your airship, so you can rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s wedding plans.
Mario has new moves, and the game is full of all kinds of secrets and surprises. Plus he can take control of all kinds of things from objects to enemies. He even has a new friend named Cappy.
Win a Nintendo Switch + Super Mario Odyssey Video Game Prize Pack
In specially marked Post/Nintendo cereal boxes you can find a special code inside for chance to win 1 of 500 Nintendo Switch Console + New Super Mario Odyssey Video Game Prize Pack! Enter now through 3/31/2018.
Find the code inside the box and then enter it at www.postsweepstakes.com/nintendo.
Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC that are 18 years of age or older.
What’s your favorite Post cereal? Will you be entering for the Post/Nintendo Switch sweepstakes?