Knit Rosette Elastic Headband Tutorial
1/2 yd ruffled elastic
2 x 18 inch piece of knit fabric
2. Fold the raw edges together like so.
3. Heat up the glue gun. Begin twisting the fabric. Put a drop of hot glue at the end and then twist it.
4. Continue adding droplets of hot glue along the way as you twist and roll the fabric into a rosette.
5. Once you have twisted, rolled, and glued, leave about 1 inch undone. Take that piece and fold it back and glue it to the back of the rosette.
6. Take your ruffled elastic and measure your child’s head and minus 1 inch. I found 1/2 yd worked perfect. You can overlap the ends and sew it closed or you can just use hot glue. I made headbands both ways, and for a toddler/baby, hot glue works just as fine. (Now for an older child, I would definitely sew it closed.)
7. Hot glue the rosette to the elastic headband. I glued mine a little off center so the seam where I joined the elastic would be hidden in the back of her hair.
http://www.52mantels.com/ http://www.aglimpseinsideblog.com/ http://www.livelaughrowe.com/
http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/ http://katherinescorner.com/ http://myfashionforwardblog.com/
http://www.whatscookinglove.com/ http://kreativecreationz.com/ http://www.simplydreamandcreate.com/
http://getyourcraptogether.blogspot.com/ http://domesticsuperhero.com/ http://www.thejennyevolution.com/
http://www.myturnforus.com/ http://www.thepinjunkie.com/ http://thebestblogrecipes.com/
http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/ http://tatertotsandjello.com/ http://whoneedsacape.com/
http://angelshomestead.com/ http://raising-reagan.com/ http://www.pinkwhen.com/
http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/ http://www.thisgalcooks.com/ http://willcookforsmiles.com/
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/ http://mommifried.com http://www.cookinforthesevendwarfs.com/
http://www.titicrafty.com/ http://www.sumossweetstuff.com/ http://www.craft-o-maniac.com/
http://allthingsfee.blogspot.com/ http://jembellish.blogspot.com http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/
http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/ http://www.huckleberrylove.com/ http://www.alderberryhill.com/
http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/ http://www.flourmewithlove.com/ http://www.homemakeronadime.com/
http://www.keepingitsimplecrafts.com/ http://www.sewcando.com/ http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/
http://www.flamingotoes.com/ http://makingtheworldcuter.com/ http://www.sugarbeecrafts.com/
http://cherishedbliss.com/ http://cherishedbliss.com/ http://rainonatinroof.com/
http://yesterdayontuesday.com/ http://www.skiptomylou.org/ http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/
http://www.iheartnaptime.net/ http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/ http://www.twiggstudios.com/
http://www.raisingmemories.com/ http://www.bystephanielynn.com/ http://www.niftythriftythings.com/
http://www.thefoleyfam.com/ http://thevelvetmoonbaker.blogspot.ie/ http://www.itsoverflowing.com/
http://momstheword–livingforhim.blogspot.com/ http://www.pandpkitchen.com/ http://saynotsweetanne.com/
http://www.vmg206.com/ http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/ http://www.cedarhill-ranch.com
http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/ http://www.notjustahousewife.net/ http://insidebrucrewlife.com/
http://www.chef-in-training.com/ http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/ http://zentmrs.blogspot.co.uk/
http://atozebracelebrations.com/ http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/ http://www.fresh-eggs-daily.com/
http://www.hopestudios.blogspot.com/ http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/ http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
http://thediydreamer.com/ http://www.thetraintocrazy.com http://www.livingbettertogether.com/
http://www.myturnforus.com/ http://www.thethriftinessmiss.com/ http://www.thepinjunkie.com/