- 1 puff pastry sheet, defrosted
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons grape jam, jelly, or fruit spread
- Allow the puff pastry to defrost for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay puff pastry on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Gently slice about halfway through the puff pastry about 1 inch from the edges all the way around.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until golden brown.
- When you can touch the puff pastry, push the middle down flat.
- While the pastry is baking, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in an electric mixer and beat on medium high until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the peanut butter cheesecake to the cut edges of the puff pastry.
- Heat the grape jam for about 10 seconds and stir until smooth and a little runny.
- Drop spoonfuls of it all over the peanut butter cheesecake and then swirl gently with a knife.
- Slice and serve immediately!