This Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole is super easy to make and you just pop it in the oven for about an hour. My husband is allergic to onions, so I make this without them, but you can add a chopped onion to spice it up.
- 1 bag of shredded hashbrowns
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 oz of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Optional: 1 small onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Combine the butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, 1/2 the cheese, and seasoning salt.
- Add in the hash browns and mix until completely combined.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with olive oil spray.
- Pour the hash brown mix into the pan and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until bubbly and the cheese is a little browned.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.