[disclaim]This post is sponsored post by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.[/disclaim]
I just love baking during the holidays. A few days ago, I was looking for a dessert to make during the holidays — something with a little spice that would just be out of this world amazing. I’ve got three words for you. Cookie. Butter. Cheesecake. Oh my gosh is this stuff amazing!
If you don’t know what cookie butter is, it is a spread a bit like peanut butter but it’s made with European speculoos cookies.
We love cookie butter. I think it’s even better than chocolate hazelnut spread. My teenager and I enjoy it as a late night snack, just the two of us. When I saw the Kraft recipe for Cookie Butter Cheesecake, I knew we had a winner before I even tasted it.
I’ve made cheesecake bars and squares before, but never an entire cheesecake. So, I was a little scared, but it was surprisingly easy. This cheesecake is full of creamy delicious Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese. The hard part was waiting for it to chill in the fridge for a few hours before I could taste it! 😉
Love cookie butter? Then you'll love this Cookie Butter Cheesecake
30 minPrep Time
60 minCook Time
1 hr, 30 Total Time
- 1 pkg. (7.7 oz.) European-style cookies for coffee
- 4 pkg. (8 oz.each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup European-style cookie butter (speculoos cookie butter)
- HEAT oven to 325Â°F.
- RESERVE 6 cookies. Finely crush remaining cookies; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugars, vanilla and spices in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almsot set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- CRUSH remaining cookies coarsely; sprinkle over cheesecake just before serving. Microwave cookie butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through; stir. Drizzle over cheesecake.
Click the picture below to grab up to $13 in coupons for tons of Kraft products!
If you’re making the Cookie Butter Cheesecake, there’s even a coupon for $1 off two packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese. That will be a huge savings because it’s already at a great price this holiday season at the grocery stores!
Make sure to stop by the Kraft Hub for some other amazing holiday recipes! Make everyday delicious and start cooking up the Holidays with Kraft!
Which recipe do you want to make this holiday season?