This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
Being a busy mom, it seems like I’m always on the go. Often I’m so busy getting everyone ready, I just have a quick minute to make sure I take care of myself. There are a few ways I make sure I stay my healthy best. One is taking supplements like Ester-C® 1,000 MG supplements for immune support.
The other day I was shopping for supplements at Walmart. (I have favorites when we start trying for another baby, but that’s another post.) While I was there, I saw that the Ester-C® 1,000 MG supplements were on Rollback and grabbed one. I have always found a good Vitamin C supplement can really support my immune system.
As a mom, I always need good support for my immune system. There are just too many people depending on me. These are my TOP FIVE ways to keep up good immune support so I can be my healthy best:
1. WASH YOUR HANDS! – This is most important. My kids wash their hands when they get to school and when they come home. It really has helped protect all of our immune systems.
2. Take Daily Supplements – One serving daily of 1000 mg of Ester-C® delivers up to 24-hour immune support 365 days a year. Vitamin C is a great supplement to support your immune system.
3. Eat Right – Fruits and veggies also offer great support to be our healthy best. This why I like to drink a Super Foods Smoothie in the mornings when I’m dropping off my kids to school.
4. Get Enough Sleep – I can’t tell you how important this one is. I recently got my youngest on a great sleep schedule, which has allowed me to get a good night sleep, too. Sleep is when your body heals itself, and getting enough makes a world of difference.
5. Manage Stress – In this busy, multi-tasking world, it’s good to relax. Meditate, take a deep breath, read a favorite book, veg out in front of the television for a few minutes. Letting go of stress is great support for your health.
Wanna try my Super Foods Smoothie? Here’s the recipe:Print
A great super foods smoothie for immune support.
- 1/2 cup of baby kale + spinach
- 1/2 cup juice – fresh orange or unsweetened pomegranate
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup of ice
- Combine juice, kale, and spinach in a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Then, add berries yogurt, and ice.
- Blend until ice is completely gone.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: American
You can check out my typical busy day here: