I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client.
Whether it’s whipping up something easy for dinner or holiday desserts to send to a potluck at my husband’s work, I always like to keep a few essentials in my pantry. Until recently, I had no idea many of these essential items I use so frequently were Kraft Brand like StoveTop, Baker’s chocolate, and Welch’s sparkling juice cocktails. Half my pantry is probably Kraft products. Keeping these essentials on hand is an easy way to turn Thanksgiving or Christmas leftovers into a completely new meal.
You know you ALWAYS have Thanksgiving leftovers, and after eating a few rounds of straight leftovers, it can be a challenge what to do with it. There’s usually a lot, and it’s a shame to let it just go to waste. I have found it’s best to freeze my turkey in 1 cup increments in freezer bags to pull out later for casseroles.
One of my absolute favorite leftover turkey recipes is Turkey & Stuffing Casserole. With StoveTop, it’s super easy to make. It’s something you can whip up the night before, stick in the fridge, and then pull out at dinner and bake.Print
- 2 Boxes of StoveTop Stuffings
- 1 pan of biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 3 cans of chicken broth
- 1 cup of shredded turkey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup of Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 13 x 9 pan.
- Shred a pan of biscuits into pan.
- Add in 2 boxes of StoveTop stuffing.
- Add shredded turkey.
- Pour 3 cans of chicken broth all around and 1/2 cup of butter.
- Add 2 eggs and then mix thoroughly.
- Next, top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes
- After baking, allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Keeping Kraft Essentials on hand means I can come up with a last minute dessert, too. That is what is so great about Kraft products, there are so many different products that let you whip up just about anything.
So, I pulled out some Baker’s chocolate, Jet Puffed Marshmallows, Planter’s Peanut Butter, chocolate candies, and chocolate rice crispies, and went to work making some delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Scotcheroos.Print
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 bar of Baker’s Chocolate -semi sweet – broken into smaller bars
- 3 1/2 cups of mini Jet-Puffed marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of Planter’s Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups of chocolate rice crispy cereal
- 1/2 cup of chocolate candies
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan
- In a large bowl, measure out 6 cups of chocolate rice crispy cereal and 1/2 cup of chocolate candies.
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter.
- Then, add the Jet-Puffed marshmallows. Keep stirring until completely melted.
- Next, remove the pan from the heat and add the Baker’s Chocolate and Planter’s Peanut Butter. Stir until well mixed, but work quickly.
- Add the mixture to the cereal and candies and stir thoroughly until well coated.
- Next, pour into the pan and push down to flatten it.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Serving Size: 2 x 2 square
If you’d like to see more photos of my shopping experience, please click here.
For more Kraft product ideas, check out the Holiday Family Table with Kraft digital magazine: