I was compensated with free products from Ragú for this post. All opinions are my own.
What is your favorite cuisine? Mine is most definitely Italian. I love the flavors of Italian food, but it’s also comfort food to me. It makes me think of family sitting around the dinner table, sharing a meal, laughing, talking, and just being together. As a kid my favorite dinner was always when my mom made Italian food.
Recently, I was invited by Ragú to come up with a new recipe based on their amazing No Boil Lasagna. I jumped at the chance!
You can find the original Ragú lasagna recipe here. My #NewTraDish on Ragú’s recipe is a No Boil Three Meat Pizza Lasagna. It has hamburger, sausage, and pepperoni in it to give it a little pizza flavor kick.
Let me tell ya, my family ate it up! Usually my husband says his former father-in-law, who was Italian and made authentic Italian food, had the best lasagna he’s every eaten. Then, he got a taste of my No Boiling Three Meat Pizza Lasagna for dinner tonight and decided I could finally wear the BEST lasagna crown.Print
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg of pepperoni
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 uncooked no boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, and eggs in bowl; set aside.
- Brown ground beef and sausage together.
- Add sauce to meat and let simmer a few minutes.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup meat sauce, pepperoni, and ½ of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat.
- Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles, remaining sauce, and pepperoni.
- Bake 1 hour covered tightly with aluminum foil. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Each jar of Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce is made with 11 juicy tomatoes making it its richest, thickest recipe.* If you’d like to find more easy and delicious Authentic Italian recipe ideas visit Ragú’s Facebook page.
Don’t forget to enter the Ragú Sweepstakes for a chance to win great Authentic Italian themed prizes, including a grand prize trip to Italy for a family of four at the Ragú Better & Better Sweepstakes!
*versus our previous OWS formula