- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg of pepperoni
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 uncooked no boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, and eggs in bowl; set aside.
- Brown ground beef and sausage together.
- Add sauce to meat and let simmer a few minutes.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup meat sauce, pepperoni, and ½ of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat.
- Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles, remaining sauce, and pepperoni.
- Bake 1 hour covered tightly with aluminum foil. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.