This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GIVEEXTRAGETEXTRA #Walmart #CollectiveBias
Are you a mom on the go? With three kids, I feel like I’m always on the go. Each kid goes to a different school. Plus, we’ve got lessons and meetings and so much going on. My oldest just got her first job as a lifeguard, and she doesn’t drive yet. This means, I’m now driving her to work as well. Because I’m in the car so much, I like to keep a little “Mom Car Kit” full of things that both kids and I might need.
I just recently ran out of gum for my car kit, so when I was grocery shopping at Walmart the other day, I picked up two of the new Extra® 35-stick packs right at the checkout line. I love that these packs come with 35 sticks because I can “Give Extra, Get Extra.” This means I don’t run out of gum when everyone in the car wants a piece.
As a crafter, I love the packaging my Extra® Gum Polar Ice® comes in. Not only is it durable, but it’s also recyclable. You might see a new crafty DIY from these cases once I’ve used up all the gum.
It’s easy to make your own Mom-on-the-Go car kit. You just need a makeup bag you’re not using and a few supplies. I’m sure you’re wondering what I like to keep in my car kit.
Here’s what I like to include:
- a couple granola bars – for a quick snack.
- water enhancer drops – add a little flavor to our water bottles.
- lip balm – for dry lips or to make me a little presentable when I’m not wearing makeup.
- Extra® Gum Spearmint – you never know when you’ll need fresh breath!
- portable phone charger – as a busy blogger my phone is always needing a charge.
- quarters – you have no idea how many times these have saved me from pumping air into the tires to giving one of my kids quarters to grab a drink.
Then, I just keep my little bag under the seat of the car. It’s out of the way and easy to reach when we need something.
What would you include in your Mom-on-the-go car kit? How do you like to “Give Extra, Get Extra?”