- 2 packages of vanilla instant pudding – larger size
- 6 cups of milk
- food coloring drops
- 5 oz wax lined cups
- popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, combine pudding and milk. Mix well.
- Separate out the pudding into 6 bowls, about 1 cup each.
- Place 16 cups on a cookie sheet.
- Dye each bowl a different color – red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Red – 20 drops
- Orange: 20 yellow drops + 8 red drops
- Yellow: 20 drops
- Green: 20 drops
- Blue: 20 drops
- Purple: 12 red drops + 8 blue drops
- Add about 1 tablespoon per color in layers. I used the color spectrum of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
- Place a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup.
- If the popsicle sticks will not stay upright, cover, the cups with foil and then insert the sticks.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Serve and enjoy!