We have strawberry champagne slush, and then the mocktail version is using bubbly apple cider in place of the champagne. I made both for dinner last night, and my kids were so excited. They got to drink from champagne glasses and felt very fancy.
This is a super easy drink to make with or without alcohol. I whipped up both versions in a matter of minutes just as I was getting dinner on the table.
I think my favorite part about it is the glasses rimmed in pink sugar. I like to use colored sanding sugar you can find in the cake decorating department at craft stores or Walmart.Print
- 8 ounces of frozen strawberries and syrup
- 1/2 bottle of Martinelli’s sparkling apple cider (or any non-alcoholic cider)
- 1–2 cups of ice
- Wet edge of glasses and rim in sugar. (I used colored sanding sugar).
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Mix for 1-2 minutes until all ice is chopped up.
- Pour and serve immediately.