- 1 lb ground beef
- 45 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 bags frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 bag Cooked Perfect Meatballs – Italian Style or any variety
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce to the ground beef in the pan and simmer until bubbly.
- Add meatballs to the pan and let simmer for about 5 minutes, until it returns to bubbling again.
- Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- Add a thin layer of meat sauce without the meatballs to the very bottom of the pan.
- Next, add one layer of frozen cheese ravioli across the dish.
- Take half the meatballs and sauce and pour over the ravioli.
- Top with half the cheese, about 4 oz.
- Add a second layer of frozen cheese ravioli on top of the cheese.
- Pour the rest of the meatballs and sauce over the ravioli.
- Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until cheese and melted and sauce is bubbling on the sides.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.