A deliciously easy strawberry sauce perfect for a dessert topping!
- 2 pints of strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- Wash and hull the strawberries.
- Throw them in the blender.
- Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Puree the strawberries.
- If you have a high powdered blender like a Vitamix, add 1/4 cup of sugar and puree on the highest setting for 1-2 minutes. [br] If you don’t have a high powdered blender, then add the strawberry puree to a sauce pan with the sugar and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds (you can skip this step with the blender. My blender pureed the seeds as well.
- Allow to cool before pouring into a bottle
- Category: Dessert Sauce
- Cuisine: American