[disclaim]This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mirum Shopper but all opinions are my own.[/disclaim]
Grilled cheeses are one of my favorite meals. They are such a quick and easy meal to whip up. Plus, the melted cheese, the crispy bread — it’s just so good!
You will not believe the secret to a perfectly crisp grilled cheese sandwich. It’s Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise! Would you have ever guessed?
Instead of butter, spread some Hellmann’s on the outside of your bread. It turns it into a perfectly crisp grilled cheese. Who would have thought?
I didn’t believe it until I tried it. Even my 6 year old was impressed. It might sound #Strangewich, but it’s delicious!
- 1 tbs Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 slices crusty Italian bread
- 2 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- Spread one slice of bread with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise. Place bread Mayonnaise-side-down into hot skillet; add cheese.
- Spread other slice of bread with Mayonnaise and place Mayonnaise-side-up on top of cheese.
- Cook until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until cheese is melted.
Hellmann’s is America’s #1 Mayonnaise, and it’s made with real, simple ingredients, eggs, oil, and vinegar. It’s also rich in Omega 3-ALA. Did you know that Hellmann’s Real Products are made with cage-free eggs? You can use it to make outrageously juicy meals like my Roasted Garlic Burger.
You can find all the ingredients to make your perfectly crisp grilled cheese at Albertsons and save $2 when you spend $6 on any Best Foods, Knorr, or I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter products!. All it takes is cheddar cheese, Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, and some crusty Italian bread.
Contest time! When you purchase your favorite Unilever products like Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise at participating stores such as Albertsons, you can enter for a chance to WIN up to $10,000 cash! You can also enter daily for a chance to be one of 20 Weekly Winners of $50 Grocery Gift Cards.
You can find more delicious recipes HERE!
What’s your secret to an amazing grilled cheese sandwich?