[disclaim]This shop has been compensated by CollectiveBias, Inc. on behalf of its advertiser, ZonePerfect. #SnackandRally #CollectiveBias[/disclaim]
ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bars are like the perfect snack. I haven’t tried all the flavors — yet, but every single one I have tried is so good. They are perfect to keep in your purse, the car, or even gym bag. It’s such an easy snack, and with no less than 10 grams of protein per bar, it’s a great way to keep yourself feeling full.
It’s definitely a snack I can feel good about. I keep a couple bars in my purse so when I’m driving everyone around, I don’t have any desire to stop at a drive thru.
Have you tried ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bars? Seriously, you have to try the chocolate chip cookie dough bar. It’s 10 grams of protein and tastes like you’re eating real cookie dough.
A few days ago I was grocery shopping, and I picked up a couple boxes of ZonePerfect Nutrition Bars, some plain Greek yogurt, and some sugar free pudding to make a frozen treat just for me – Cookie Dough Yogurt Pudding Pops. These are perfect to satisfy a little craving, and they are a snap to make.
- Chop up two of the chocolate chip cookie dough bars.
- Combine half a package of sugar free pudding like vanilla or white chocolate with the Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons of whipping cream. Since Greek yogurt is so thick, I like to add a little cream to thin it out just a little.
- Then, mix in the chopped up cookie dough.
Now it’s time to transfer it into the frozen pop molds. This is my cheap dollar store frozen pop mold, but I have lost the bottoms.
So, I just use foil and popsicle sticks. First, I cover the molds with foil tightly so I can see where each stick should go. Then, I insert a stick in the middle of each one. Next, it’s freezer time!
I have found they are ready to eat in about 3-4 hours, less time if I stick them directly into the ice maker.
Serves 1 bar
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 ZonePerfect Nutrition Bars - chocolate chip cookie dough flavor
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 package sugar free pudding mix
- Chop the two cookie dough bars into coarse pieces.
- Combine Greek yogurt, cream, and pudding mix until smooth.
- Add the chopped cookie dough bars to the yogurt.
- Transfer to the frozen pop molds.
- Cover with foil and insert sticks.
- Freeze for about 3-4 hours.
Then, it’s time to eat. I just love this snack!
If you’re busy and always on the go, then ZonePerfect might just be perfect for you, too. They’re the snack that’s as awesome as you!
Walmart has a special bundle for ZonePerfect Nutrition Bars going on. You can save up to $4 when you buy two boxes!
Have you tried the ZonePerfect bars? What’s your favorite flavor?