This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
I think it’s been well established that I love cookie butter. I will put that stuff on anything. When my family wanted S’mores — the quintessential summer dessert — I thought adding some cookie butter would make them out of this world.
Last week when we were at Walmart, I found the S’mores display and we bought everything we needed for S’mores.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars in a 6-pack
- Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares
- Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows
I thought it might be even better if I made the cookie butter with the graham crackers!! You can check out my recipe for Graham Cracker Butter HERE.
After dinner the other night, I pulled out all my ingredients, and in less than 10 minutes we had an amazing dessert. I always forget how good S’mores are until I take a bite.
Just add a teaspoon of homemade Graham Cracker Butter to each Honey Maid graham cracker square, top one side with a Kraft’s Jet Puffed marshmallow and the other with squares of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars.
Cook for 20-30 seconds in the microwave, then put the two sides together, and it’s ready!
Want a little twist on the quintessential summer treat? Try S'mores with Cookie Butter!
2 minPrep Time
1 minCook Time
3 minTotal Time
- 1 box of Honey Maid graham cracker squares
- Kraft's Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- 6-pk of Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars
- Graham Cracker Butter
- Make up some Graham Cracker Butter ahead of time.
- Lay the graham cracker squares out on a plate.
- Add a teaspoon of Graham Cracker Butter to the top of each graham cracker square.
- On half the graham crackers place a marshmallow.
- On the other half of the graham crackers place some squares of Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars.
- Heat in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
- Then, put a chocolate side and a marshmallow side together and eat!
You don’t always need a campfire to make S’mores, you can make them inside with a microwave or your oven, or even on the stove top!
Check out how quick and easy these Cookie Butter S’mores are to make:
This is one of my favorite treats to make because it’s such a quick, easy solution for summertime: weeknight meals, get-togethers, BBQs, parties, and so much more!
Let’s Make S’mores Tonight (any day can be a S’mores Day)!
I’ve shared how we create fun, tasty, and memorable experiences with S’mores. I’d love to hear your favorite way to make and enjoy S’mores!