Want a little twist on the quintessential summer treat? Try S’mores with Cookie Butter!
- 1 box of Honey Maid graham cracker squares
- Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- 6-pk of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars
- Graham Cracker Butter
- Make up some Graham Cracker Butter ahead of time.
- Lay the graham cracker squares out on a plate.
- Add a teaspoon of Graham Cracker Butter to the top of each graham cracker square.
- On half the graham crackers place a marshmallow.
- On the other half of the graham crackers place some squares of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars.
- Heat in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
- Then, put a chocolate side and a marshmallow side together and eat!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American