My kids love bagel bites, but one of their favorites is Smoked Pork BBQ Mini Pizzas made on mini pita bread or mini Naan bread. This is a sponsored post for Farm Rich and Sverve. All opinions are 100% my own.
They take just minutes to put together with fresh or frozen premade pulled pork. They’re perfect for dinner or snacking!
What do you need to make Pulled Pork Mini Pizzas?
You’ll need either leftover pulled pork or a package of premade from the store.
You’ll also need your favorite bbq sauce, some shredded mozzarella cheese, onions, and mini Naan bread or mini pita bread.
How do you make Pulled Pork Mini Pizzas?
This recipe will take less than 10 minutes, and your family will love it.
Follow the directions to heat up the meat. I usually just heat it up in the microwave.
Lay out the mini pitas. Spread bbq sauce on each mini Naan bread.
Top with a little cheese.
Add about a tablespoonful of pork to the top of each.
Top with sliced onions and a little more cheese.
Heat for 1 minute in the microwave – until the cheese is melted.
More Pork Recipes
- Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops
- How to Cook Baby Back Ribs in the Instant Pot
- How to make Authentic Homemade Pork Tamales in the Instant Pot
- Apple Cider Pork Chops
- 1 package of precooked pulled pork (or leftovers)
- 1 pkg of mini pita bread
- 2 oz monterey jack cheese
- thinly sliced onions
- 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce
- Follow the directions to heat up the meat.
- Lay out the mini pitas.
- Spread bbq sauce on each pita bread.
- Top with a little cheese.
- Add a spoonful of pork.
- Top with sliced onions and a little more cheese.
- Heat for 1 minute in the microwave.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g