This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BROOKSIDE Chocolate . All opinions are 100% mine.
Let’s make some Raspberry Cheesecake Squares with Brookside Chocolate!
For these decadent Raspberry Cheesecake Squares, I started with a chocolate fudge box cake mix for the crust.
Then, I topped it with vanilla bean cheesecake.
Since I was going to use the Brookside Chocolate in raspberry flavor, I decided to make some fresh raspberry curd to go with it. You can find the easy recipe HERE.
Then, I added a few spoonfuls to the top and swirled the cheesecake and raspberry curd together.
I added some Brookside Chocolate to the top along with some smashed raspberries — which sound exactly like they are. I just took a potato smasher to about 2/3 cup of fresh raspberries. Lastly, I drizzled it in melted dark chocolate chips.
Then, I chilled it in the fridge overnight.
Oh my goodness! The combination of the Brookside Chocolate and cheesecake and raspberry curd was just amazing! This dessert is like heaven!
A delicious raspberry, chocolate, and cheesecake dessert.
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste (or half a vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract)
- 12 oz bag of frozen raspberries
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2/3 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Preheat ovent to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 pan with oil spray
- Mix together cake mix, melted butter, and egg,
- Smush the cake mixture into the bottom of the pan flat.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until done. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cheesecake, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat for several minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Then, pour into the cooled crust and spread to all edges.
- Follow the directions HERE
- Then, set in the fridge to cool for an hour or so.
- Once it's cool, spoon several big dollops onto the cheesecake.
- Use a knife to swirl.
- Take the fresh raspberries and smash them with a potato masher in a bowl. Spoon them all over the top of the dessert.
- Place Brookside Chocolate all over the dessert.
- Melt 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Add oil and stir until smooth again.
- Drizzle over the top of the entire dessert.
- Refrigerate until it's time to serve